Sports bike and car manufacturer company Honda has launched its new Honda CBR650R bike in the Indian market. Honda has launched this bike in 2 colour variants. This bike is famous for its engine. The booking of this bike has started. You can book this bike from the official website of Honda India.
This bike will be made available at the exclusive premium dealership Bigwig Topline Mumbai, Bangalore, Indore, Kochi, Gurugram, Hyderabad and Chennai.
Specifications and Features of Honda CBR650R
- Length 2128 mm, Width 749 mm, Height 1149 mm, Wheelbase 1449 mm, Ground clearance 132 mm
- Weight 211 kg
- 649cc Four-Cylinder
- 64 kW power and 57.5 Newton meter torque
- 15.4 litres Fuel Tank Capacity
- Telescopic forks at the front and mono-shock at the rear
- Braking with dual disc brakes at the front and single disc brakes at the rear. Dual-channel ABS.
- LCD instrument cluster
- Speedometer, Digital Bar Graph Tachometer, Dual Trip Meter, Digital Fuel Level Gauge, Fuel Consumption Gauge, Digital Clock, Water Temperature Gauge, Gear Position Indicator, Engine Temperature Indicator, Emergency Stop Signal
- honda selectable torque control
- Full LED lighting
- Dual LED headlight, slim taillight.
Honda CBR650R Price
It has been launched in two colour options Red and Black. The price of this bike is ₹ 8,88,335 (Ex-showroom price) in India.