Indian telecom company BSNL is becoming very advanced day by day and is leaving behind many private companies. If we talk about prepaid plans, then BSNL company gives the benefits of prepaid plans to its customers much cheaper than other companies.
Today we will compare the benefits of the BSNL Rs 397 prepaid plan and other prepaid plans of Jio and Airtel.
BSNL Rs 397 prepaid plan
The benefits available in BSNL’s Rs 397 prepaid plan are given below.
- Validity 200 days
- 2GB daily data up to 60 days
- 40kbps speed after data is exhausted
- Unlimited calls up to 60 days
- Incoming voice call 200 days
- 100 sms per day
- PRBT and LOKDHUN are also available in this plan.
Jio’s Rs 395 prepaid plan
- Total 6GB Internet Data
- Internet 64 Kbps speed after data limit is over
- Validity 84 days
- Unlimited Voice Calls
- 100sms per day
- All Jio App Subscription
Airtel Rs 399 prepaid plan
- Daily 2.5GB Internet Data
- Unlimited Voice Calling
- 100 SMS per day
- Validity 28 days
- Includes Amazon Prime Mobile Edition Trial, 3 Month Disney+ Hotstar Subscription, Free Online Courses from Hello Tunes, Wynk Music and Shaw Academy